North East Automotive Alliance Annual Awards 2023
March 23, 2023
Ramside Hall Hotel
Recognising automotive excellence.
Continuing our mission to celebrate and champion automotive excellence, the North East Automotive Alliance Annual Awards will return in 2023, with the winners to be announced at the dinner on Thursday 23rd March at Ramside Hall Hotel in Durham.
The North East Automotive Alliance Annual Awards, featuring Sunderland City Council as headline sponsor, are designed to recognise some of the brightest talent and outstanding achievements of companies shaping the North East automotive industry.
- Geoff Ford MBE Apprentice Award, sponsored by Gateshead College
- Eden McGlen – Unipres, Lily Turner – Nissan Motor Manufacturing UK, Molly Craggs – Envision AESC UK
- Graduate Award, sponsored by Marelli
- Elena Westerman – Envision AESC UK, Nathaniel Cutler – Komatsu UK, Owen Outterside – Komatsu UK
- Innovation and Technology Award, sponsored by Newcastle University
- Large/Multinational – Komatsu UK, Marelli, Nissan Motor Manufacturing UK
- SME – Fuzzy Logic Studio, The Algorithm People, Vic Young
- Sustainability Award, sponsored by Nissan Motor Manufacturing UK
- Large/Multinational – Adient Seating, Marelli, Port of Tyne
- SME – Aspire Technology Solutions, Vic Young
- Employer of the Year Award, sponsored by Invest South Tyneside
- Adient Seating, Cummins, Nissan Motor Manufacturing UK, Marelli
- SME Company of the Year Award, sponsored by North East Institute of Technology (NEIoT)
- Ford Engineering, Smart Manufacturing Solutions, Tomlinson Hall & Co.
- Outstanding Contribution Award, sponsored by Sunderland City Council
- To be announced on the night
Three course meal
Tea and Coffee
Wine for the table
Drinks Reception Sparkling Wine or Fresh Orange Juice
Starter Northumberland Ham Knuckle Terrine, Pease Pudding, House B&B Pickle and Toasted Sourdough
Vegetarian Starter Heritage tomato and roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta, Pecorino Rocket and black olive tapenade
Main Roast Corn Fed Chicken, Smoked Bacon, Creamed Pea’s & Leeks, Carrots Potato Puree
Vegetarian/ Vegan Main Caramelised Onion and Chicory Tart, Roasted Squash, Seeds, Pickled Walnut, Sage, and Dolcelatte Cheese (Optional)
Dessert Sticky Toffee Pudding, Toffee Sauce & Vanilla Ice Cream
Tea & Coffee and Wine for the table.
Please inform us of any dietary requirements in advance. Those organising your place should have submitted any requirements for you. They must be submitted to email@example.com by Friday 17th March 2023.
18:30 Arrival | Drinks Reception
19:30 Formal Proceedings
19:35 Main Sponsor Welcome – Cllr Miller, Sunderland City Council
19:45 NEAA Welcome – Professor Matt Boyle OBE, Chairman, NEAA
20:00 Geoff Ford MBE Apprentice Award & Graduate Award
21:50 Innovation and Technology & Sustainability Awards
22:10 Employer of the Year & SME Company of the Year Awards
22:30 Outstanding Contribution Award and Speech
22.40 NEAA Closing Remarks – Paul Butler, CEO, NEAA