Fuzzy Logic Studio
Fuzzy Logic Studio is a software development company that helps organisations enhance processes, communication, and customer experience using cutting-edge Immersive Technologies - Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and photorealistic 3D visualisations.
These visualisation and simulation tools can impact training and skills development, maintenance, sales, marketing, and HR onboarding. Examples of how AR and VR can be applied within the automotive sector include:
- Placing and interacting with realistic 3D digital twins in context, reducing training costs and improving knowledge retention.
- Overlaying digital instructions onto real-world objects, ensuring compliance and minimising human error.
- Projecting real-time data onto physical items, improving monitoring and reducing downtime.
- Connecting in-field technicians with remote off-site support, minimising downtime and transferring knowledge.
- Simulating hazardous or inaccessible environments, improving safety and reducing equipment costs.
Research has shown that Immersive Technologies can help to reduce training times by 35 percent and minimise human error by up to 96 percent.
Fuzzy Logic’s clients include Hyundai, Renault, Anglo American, United Nations (UNIDO) and Microsoft. The company is also developing an Augmented Reality training solution that forms part of a UK-wide skills development programme. This programme equips the current and future workforce with the skills necessary for the electrification drive.
Over the past three years, Fuzzy Logic has received eight industry award nominations. It was also named ‘AR Developer of the Year’ in 2013.