TransGlobal Freight Management Ltd
Bespoke Freight Solutions – By Land, Sea and Air
Global Infrastructure. Local Expertise. Personal Service
A personal service, expertly delivered – that’s what makes TransGlobal stand out and it’s what keeps our customers coming back to us time and time again. No matter how big or small your freight requirements, our expert, dedicated staff will find – and deliver – the best solution for you.
A PERSONALISED SERVICE
All our customers are offered a personal service, no matter how large or small they are. It’s not surprising that most of them have been with us for years, and some for decades! And we’re delighted that most of our new business comes from word of mouth recommendations.
- Dedicated, named account handlers – of course! From your first enquiry through to final delivery, your specialist TransGlobal team will work with you to ease your way through the jungle of regulations and tailor a bespoke freight solution that matches your requirements.
- Direct Dial Numbers – absolutely! We’ve even got rid of our voicemail; when you call us we guarantee you will speak to a person not a machine.
- Bespoke Freight Tracking – naturally! Just tell us how much or how little information you need and we will customise our reports to match your requirements.
EXPERT KNOWLEDGE, LOCAL KNOWLEDGE
Our expertise in air, sea and land freight enables us to deliver bespoke solutions, no matter how unusual the challenge:
- Almost 100 years experience in ocean freight with specialised import and export service divisions.
- 35 years experience in air freight – consistently ranked in IATA’s Top 20 UK Forwarders.
- More than 170 years freight-industry experience among our Board Members.
- A global network of trusted partners and delegates offering expert local knowledge.
- Offices in Shanghai and India
- Ahead of the game: we continually monitor trade statistics and invest in new freight lanes in expanding markets to make sure we can meet our customers changing requirements.
GLOBAL, STATE-OF-THE-ART FACILITIES
Our ongoing investments in new facilities enable us to offer the smoothest export and import operations possible to our customers:
- Global freight tracking systems
- Purpose-built warehousing and storage protected by 24-hour CCTV surveillance
- 14 UK offices to provide a strategic road freight infrastructure across the country
- Civil Aviation Authority regulated agent, enabling us to x-ray and certify air freight export consignments
- Complete air freight loading and unloading facilities
We are one of the UK’s leading independent international freight forwarding companies. This independence gives us the freedom to find the best solutions for our customers. That includes remaining true to our strongly held values of putting people at the heart of everything we do, integrity and trust. And it includes choosing to work with only the best international forwarders to create an unrivalled world wide network of partners to ensure a first-class service for our customers, wherever they are doing business.
A PEOPLE BUSINESS
We may be experts in freight, but people are the key to our business. From getting to know all our customers personally to treating our staff well, from building up successful partnerships with like-minded businesses around the world to investing in our relationships with transport companies that we know will deliver on our behalf, people are at the heart of everything we do.
RELATIONSHIPS BUILT ON TRUST
Trust is at the heart of everything we do. We only deal with tried and trusted global partners and transport companies. And we expect to earn our customers trust. There is always the capacity for things to go wrong with freight – containers get washed overboard in rough seas, cargo gets left behind – so we can’t promise that everything will always go smoothly. But when things do go wrong, we do everything we can to find a quick, acceptable solution. And if it really is our fault we are not afraid to hold our hands up and put things right.