NEAA Membership Services
As a proactive industry-led cluster group, the North East Automotive Alliance (NEAA) is here to represent and work on behalf of the whole North East automotive sector, whether a company is making cars or components, working in commercial, off-highway or engine manufacture.
Members will immediately benefit from the promotion of the North East automotive sector’s capabilities on regional, national and international levels and the network’s ability to connect the supply chain to business opportunities.
NEAA member companies find benefit from leadership and co-ordination of activities, which have mutual benefit and the membership creates a collaborative network, which is a more compelling and attractive environment for investors.
The NEAA is a not for profit organisation limited by guarantee and membership is restricted to companies and not personal membership. Fees start from as little as £210 + VAT per annum and are based on a company’s number of UK employees. As membership runs from 1st January to 31st December, any company joining part way through the year will pay a proportionate fee to cover the remainder of the year.
- A network which generates business and collaboration opportunities, hosts regular networking and knowledge transfer events and shared intelligence
- Publicising your business and the regions capabilities on a global level through:
- NEAA website Members Directory (ability to manage and edit through a unique login)
- Ability to post company news, events and jobs through the NEAA website
- Access to the NEAA exclusive Members’ Area for sharing knowledge, information and business opportunities, plus use of the M2M direct messaging feature
- Social media channels
- Coverage in the quarterly NEtwork magazine (free ½ page editorial and consideration of member news thereafter)
- Monthly NEAA e-newsletter submissions as required
- above is worth over £3,000
- NEAA Cluster Link intelligent business-to-business networking platform.
- Member to Member introductions
- Increased profitability through:
- Impacting on skills by addressing current gaps, attracting talent, apprenticeships and links to education - through the Skills working groups
- Insights into latest technologies and stimulating innovation - through the Technology & Innovation working groups
- International Trade, New Business Opportunities & Supply Chain Connections
- Support for your regional investments with technical & funding advice
- Marketing support
- A single unified voice for the North East automotive sector to key stakeholder groups