The NEAA Awards are designed to celebrate the outstanding achievements of companies and individuals within the North East automotive sector and help further raise the profile of this remarkable industry.
Come along to our awards masterclass, hosted by member company Bradley O’Mahoney Public Relations who will provide an insight into the fundamentals you need to consider for your submission. Book HERE
9.30am Welcome and the Importance of the NEAA Awards - Paul Butler, CEO, NEAA
The Bradley O’Mahoney team of Daniel and Sarah O’Mahoney will jointly take delegates through the following:
· The importance of storytelling and the role of your website in supporting your submission
· Why your company culture plays a large role in the application process
· Who are the judges and what exactly are they looking for in your submission
· Basic step-by-step guide for completing the application process
· A must-do checklist for your submission
· Hear from previous winners on the benefits of entering and winning awards, including Hyperdrive
10.40 – 11.15am
Networking and 1-2-1 sessions with the Bradley O’Mahoney team.
Following the presentation, Bradley O’Mahoney Public Relations will be available for 1-2-1 sessions to answer any specific questions you might have.
Bradley O’Mahoney Public Relations was formed in 1991 and has great experience in assisting companies to raise their profiles, with entering awards being high on the list.
This free to attend event is for NEAA member companies only.