The meeting place for the UK automotive industry
Situated in a new home in Halls 6 & 17-20, Automechanika Birmingham 2017 will be significantly bigger than the 2016 event. A newly improved layout will feature 3 dedicated zones; Aftermarket Zone, Supply Chain Zone and REIFEN, the world’s leading tyre exhibition.
5000 buyers visited Automechanika Birmingham 2016 from every UK based vehicle manufacturer as well as high quality decision makers from tier 1, tier 2 and upstream manufacturers.
NEAA Stand Share
Join the NEAA on stand 6D40 as part of a North East congregation. You could take a stand share on the 35sqm space for as little as £1,100 (+VAT) if you are an SME and £2,200 (+VAT) if not.
- 1m wide panel at 3m height ensuring good visibility
- Production of company branded exhibition panel by professional design company (following a standard template for consistency)
- Ability to display company literature on your ‘pod’
- Space to display a small company product/ gadget
- Power socket with ability to run a laptop on your pod
- Use of stand meeting area
- Ability to run your promotional video on the main stand plasma TV
- Company promotion in any pre-event publicity to the NEAA cluster group and wider stakeholders
- Company listing in the event guide
- Exhibitor passes obtained on your behalf for up to 2 delegates
- On stand storage area for your personal belongings
- Drinks refreshments provided during the event
- Access to copies of business cards collected by the NEAA team whilst on the stand
£2,200 (+VAT) - If you are an SME there is funding available to put towards your attendance through the ACE SME Programme, just get in touch to find out more