LCV 2017 is the 10th in a successful series of annual Low Carbon Vehicle events to be run by Cenex. This year’s event will take place 6-7 September at Millbrook. This event features four main activities; Technology Exhibition; Conference Programme; Ride & Drive; and Networking.
NEAA Stand Share
Join the NEAA stand located in Hall 3, C3-222, which is a prime position opposite the catering. This is a 9sqm stand space and you can stand share from as little as £500 (+VAT) if you are an SME and £1,000 (+VAT) if not.
- 1m wide exhibition panel
- Production of company branded exhibition panel by professional design company (following a standard template for consistency)
- Ability to display company literature on the stand
- Use of stand meeting area
- Ability to run your promotional video on the main stand plasma TV
- Company promotion in any pre-event publicity to the NEAA cluster group and wider stakeholders
- Company listing in the Cenex LCV event guide
- Exhibitor passes obtained on your behalf for up to 2 delegates
- Access to copies of business cards collected by the NEAA team whilst on the stand
£1,000 (+VAT) - If you are an SME, your presence can be funded through the ACE SME Programme
To book, please complete the booking form and send to email@example.com