How will the new UK-EU Trade and Cooperation Agreement affect your business?
From 1 January 2021, the EU State aid rules no longer apply to funding and other forms of support measures granted to business by UK public authorities. The UK is now subject to the conditions under the new UK-EU Trade and Cooperation Agreement.
Delivered by NEAA member Square One Law, this session will set out where the UK is currently at with regards to State aid and what the future plans are.
- Welcome and introduction.
- Background to State aid and context for current changes.
- New UK-EU Trade and Cooperation Agreement – UK obligations relating to ‘subsidy control’ (previously called State aid)
- Other international subsidy control obligations – World Trade Organisation rules
- BEIS Consultation – views being sought from businesses on designing UK’s new domestic subsidy control regime.
This free-to-attend event is for NEAA member companies and SCNE participants.
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/changes-to-state-aid-post-brexit-a-new-subsidy-control-regime-for-the-uk-tickets-141808640461