At a time when wellbeing is such a hot topic of conversation and firms are increasingly concerned about what processes they have in place to tackle this issue, the focus has largely been on physical and mental wellbeing. Lack of finances, knowledge and time are the leading reasons why individuals are not planning for their financial futures.
Hear from Brewin Dolphin about how financial wellbeing education has an interesting and useful role to play.
- Considering financial wellbeing alongside mental and physical wellbeing as part of a comprehensive employee wellbeing strategy
- Attitudes towards financial wellbeing amongst UK employees – looking at some facts and figures from Brewin’s own research as well as external surveys and research
- The impact of financial stress on UK employees
- What does this mean for businesses and employers
- What can employers do to help employees in this space
- How are Brewin Dolphin helping businesses and employers to provide financial wellbeing support to their staff?
- Brief economic and market commentary
Register for this free webinar using Eventbrite here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/financial-wellbeing-for-your-staff-with-brewin-dolphin-tickets-107538482496
This webinar is open to NEAA Members and SCNE participants.
Supply Chain North East will see four key partners joining forces to work with over 800 businesses between 2018-2021 supporting businesses to identify opportunities in new and existing markets. An integral part of the North East Growth Hub, Supply Chain North East will be delivered across the region by RTC North, Generator, North East Automotive Alliance (NEAA) and North East Process Industry Cluster (NEPIC). Supply Chain North East is receiving up to £3,148,514 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.