Attend the Get into Automotive event at RTC North to find out more about the ERDF funded £6.5m Supply Chain North East programme working across the Automotive sector as well as Advanced Manufacturing, Chemicals & Pharma, Digital, tech and creative, Health & Lifesciences, Subsea, offshore and energy.
Get into Automotive is aimed at SME's within the North East LEP area who do not currently supply in the automotive sector and want to learn more about the opportunities within the industry.
The aim of the event is to:
- Help North East SME’s take advantage of the growing automotive sector and its value to the UK economy
- Alert companies to future opportunities
- Highlight standards / entry requirements
- Outline how the NEAA is supporting the development of a dynamic, forward looking and competitive supply chain
- Provide a networking opportunity to North East companies who are looking to enter the automotive supply chain
9.30 Welcome – Paul Butler, CEO, NEAA
9.40 The UK Automotive Sector
- Growing Automotive Sector & its Value to UK Economy
- Future of Automotive
- Automotive Standards & Entry Requirements
11.00 The North East Automotive Sector
- North East Opportunities
- Building the Local Supply Chain
- Supply Chain North East Case Study
*This event is open to delegates wanting to join the Supply Chain North East programme. All registrants are giving authorisation for their details to be added to the enquiries list. Places may be limited to ONE per company
Supply Chain North East will see four key partners joining forces to work with over 800 businesses between 2018-2021 supporting businesses to identify opportunities in new and existing markets. An integral part of the North East Growth Hub, Supply Chain North East will be delivered across the region by RTC North, Generator, North East Automotive Alliance (NEAA) and North East Process Industry Cluster (NEPIC). Supply Chain North East is receiving up to £3,148,514 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.