Is your business making informed decisions based on accurate data?
Come along to our masterclass where North East digital marketing experts, Digital Allies, will share their vast knowledge and expertise, providing insight into Google Analytics and how you should be using it to drive business forward.
- An Introduction to Google Analytics
- Why are analytics so important to your business?
- Fundamentals of Analytics set up
- Gaining an in depth understanding of your customers
- What can be tracked and measured on your website?
- How can Google Analytics help you sell more and generate leads?
- Interpreting the data from your website
- Generating Custom Reports and Dashboards
- Day-to-Day Administration
The seminar will be delivered by one of the North’s top analytics experts. Steven Parker, from digital marketing experts Digital Allies. Steven lectures on Google Analytics and all aspects of digital marketing for the likes of the Chartered institute of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Institute, the North East Sales & Marketing Academy, as well as a number of Universities and Colleges.
This free-to-attend event is for NEAA member companies and ACE SME participants only. As demand is expected to be high, places are limited to one per company.