The NEAA will take a stand at the largest automotive expo in Asia as part of the ‘GREAT’ Britain pavilion.
The Advanced Propulsion Centre (APC) on behalf of the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) and the Department for International Trade (DIT) are organising the UK presence at the JSAE Exhibition and Congress (JSAE) that takes place in Yokohama, Japan 24-26 May 2017.
JSAE is the premier automotive technology event of its type in Asia and represents a unique opportunity to promote your organisation’s capabilities to the influential audience that will attend. The exhibition, technical congress and other associated events offer you the chance to promote your products, gather information on the Asian market, gain valuable information and benchmarking your products and establish contacts with many key players.
NEAA Stand Share
If you are an SME, the NEAA can help fund your attendance through the ACE SME Programme.
Exhibition Stand Share Package Benefits on the ‘GREAT’ Britain pavilion:
- Display space on the NEAA 'pods'
- Professionally designed and built stand shared use of the meeting room and common area
- Space for displaying demonstration equipment and/or samples as appropriate
- Space for literature
- Dedicated IT package for local PowerPoint presentations and Internet access
- Attendance at Ambassador’s lunch for company representatives
- Full translator service
- Meeting rooms for private meetings
- Networking with other major UK companies
- Attendance of APC, Innovate, BEIS and other UK funding agencies
The NEAA is also looking at an extended itinerary around this event, including an event at the World Trade Center in Tokyo, offering companies the opportunity to present to over 40 companies.
To express interest in attending, please contact Laura Gage, Marketing & PR Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org