Mindfulness Masterclass with ARK Associates
Mindfulness can radically change how you lead a business. Mindfulness now features as part of many leadership and management programmes and is a way of training your mind to be where you want to be.
This Mindfulness Masterclass will provide you with an introduction to mindfulness in the workplace and will be led by Alan Ross from ARK Associates. Alan is an executive coach who set up his company 25 years ago, after a corporate career in the FMCG industry. Alan incorporates yoga and mindfulness into his leadership development work, where his clients include senior leaders from major public and private sector organisations.
Alan is delighted to be joined by Robin Finley from ZF, Peterlee – one of the NEAA members at the forefront of mindfulness and wellbeing at work.
9.30am Welcome – Paul Butler, CEO, NEAA
9.40 -11.00am – Alan Ross, ARK Associates.
- An Introduction to mindfulness (or mind training) in the workplace
- What is it, and what is it not?
- Let’s try it out! A couple of short, easy practices for the office or home
- Which companies use mindfulness as part of their leadership and staff wellbeing programmes?
- What are some of the proven benefits e.g. stress management, stronger relationships, clarity of decision-making?
- The ZF Peterlee experience, some reflections from Plant Director, Robin Finley
- So, how to get started in your own business?
This free-to-attend event is for NEAA member companies and SCNE participants only.
Supply Chain North East will see four key partners joining forces to work with over 800 businesses between 2018-2021 supporting businesses to identify opportunities in new and existing markets. An integral part of the North East Growth Hub, Supply Chain North East will be delivered across the region by RTC North, Generator, North East Automotive Alliance (NEAA) and North East Process Industry Cluster (NEPIC). Supply Chain North East is receiving up to £3,148,514 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.