We are delighted to announce a new series of Meet the Buyer events for NEAA members throughout 2020, kicking off with Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems Europe (SEWS-E) on Tuesday 14th January at The Durham Centre.
This event, sponsored by Business Durham, will provide an overview of current and future automotive opportunities with SEWS-E, offer buyer supplier matching through one-to-one meet the buyer meetings, along with a platform for member companies to meet and discuss potential business.
- 10.00-10.30 Registration, Exhibitor Set-up & Networking
- 10.30-10.40 Welcome by the NEAA
- 10.40-10.50 Sponsor Welcome from Business Durham
- 10.50-11.20 Presentation by SEWS-E - Mike Hall, DC Manager
- Overview of the Company
- Current and Future Procurement Opportunities
- How to Engage and do Business
- 11.20-11.30 Two Minute Company Pitch
- Reprotec UK
- Formula Plastics
- 11.30-12.30 Networking Lunch, Sponsored by Business Durham
- 12.00-14.00 One-to-One Meet the Buyer Meetings (pre-booked)
Meet the Buyer
Pre-bookable one-to-one meet the buyer meetings will be available with SEWS-E after the event. These will last for 10 minutes and expressions of interest will need to be made in advance via this short survey*: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/sews-e
*The NEAA cannot guarantee meetings as the buyer will have the final decision on the one-to-one schedule of meetings.
There are a limited number of paid exhibition spaces available to NEAA members should you wish to enhance your profile at this Meet the Buyer event. This will include:
- 3x1m space in the networking area
- Space for one pop up stand or 2 roller banners
- 4ft trestle table with table cloth#
- Two delegate places
- Cost £100.00 +VAT
Please note: This event is only open to NEAA members and County Durham companies and may be limited to one delegate per company.