Delivered by Horizon Works, this workshop will help companies working across the automotive sector to shape and communicate their own business stories and to understand how to use public relations effectively.
It will provide an overview of PR activities and how to make these work for your business. The workshop will also help delegates to identify what makes a good company story and how to articulate this to their target audiences.
The PR and Telling Your Business Story Workshop will be useful to companies who wish to:
- Launch and promote a new product, service or division
- Reach new markets
- Raise brand profile
- Support recruitment and attract new staff
- Engage more effectively with stakeholders
- Increase sales of services and products
- Overcome negative perceptions in the marketplace
- Get ahead of the competition
It will include advice on:
- Bringing your business story to life
- Shaping and disseminating your key messages and USPs
- How PR integrates with marketing and sales activity
- PR campaign planning
- News angles and story sourcing
- The role of press releases and PR content
- Engaging with journalists and media outlets
- Thought leadership
- Measuring and evaluating PR activity
About Horizon Works
Horizon Works, which was founded in 2010, specialises in grasping complex technologies, products and services and translating this information into compelling messages and campaigns. It offers a wide range of integrated marketing services across strategy, PR, design and digital. The company, which is based at Northumberland Business Park in Cramlington, Northumberland, works with regional, national and international clients in sectors including manufacturing, engineering, healthcare and life sciences, technology, professional services and the public sector.
This training is open SCNE participants with limited space for NEAA Members.
Supply Chain North East will see four key partners joining forces to work with over 800 businesses between 2018-2021 supporting businesses to identify opportunities in new and existing markets. An integral part of the North East Growth Hub, Supply Chain North East will be delivered across the region by RTC North, Generator, North East Automotive Alliance (NEAA) and North East Process Industry Cluster (NEPIC). Supply Chain North East is receiving up to £3,148,514 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.