Getting your marketing strategy right for 2020
Date: Wednesday 27 November 2019 - Venue: Horizon Works HQ, Cramlington - Time: 08:30 - 10:30
Delivered by Horizon Works, in conjunction with the NEAA and Supply Chain North East (SCNE), this free taster workshop covers the basics for getting your marketing strategy right for 2020.
It will cover:
- Your current position – How well is your current marketing is performing?
- Your market – What’s the opportunity? What’s your approach?
- Your competition – Where are you benchmarked? How can you stay/ get ahead?
- Your USP – What makes you different?
- Your customers and proposition – What do they think? What are the gaps? Do they understand what you offer? Why do they love you? How you communicate with them?
- Your brand – What do you stand for? What’s your story?
- Your messages – Are they fit for purpose? What are the key things you want to communicate?
- Your objectives – What do you want to achieve and what are the critical success factors?
This taster workshop will run through each of these important areas and by the end of the session, you will have a checklist of areas you need to consider before setting your marketing strategy for 2020.
We are running a more in-depth practical workshop which will cover each of the above areas in more detail and includes creating a one-page outline marketing strategy. Complete this session and you’ll have a better understanding of where to put your marketing resources, which direction your marketing needs to take and how to stand out from your competition.
Who is this taster workshop aimed at?
- SMEs operating business to business
- Business owner/ managers
- Marketing and sales staff within SMEs
Timings for the event:
- 8.30am – 9.00am Breakfast and networking
- 9.00am – 10.00am Taster workshop delivered by Antonia Edwards, Account Director, Horizon Works
- 10.00am – 10.30am Further networking
This event is open to all NEAA members and SCNE programme participants