All employers who enter the Awards will be eligible and those judged to be the very best of the best will have the additional bonus of featuring in the prestigious annual Top 100 Apprenticeship Employers list.
• Small Employer of the Year (1 – 24 employees)
• Medium Employer of the Year (25 – 249 employees)
• Large Employer of the Year (250 – 4,999 employees)
• Macro Employer of the Year (5,000+ employees)
• Newcomer SME of the Year (up to 249 employees)
• Newcomer Large Employer of the Year (250+ employees)
Who should apply?
• Apprenticeship employers of any size, from any sector
• Employers who can showcase the benefits from their commitment to apprenticeships
• Organisations who want to be recognised as a Top 100 Apprenticeship Employer Why should I apply?
• A top accolade for all the hard work put into excelling in apprenticeships
• The honour of being recognised as ‘the best of the best’ and an apprenticeships exemplar
• Public recognition for your commitment through national, regional and sector media channels
• Become known as an ambassador of apprenticeships, potentially helping to inform the government’s future policy
Can my apprentices enter?
Yes, learner categories are available too. Judges are looking for exceptional apprentices who can showcase the difference they have made to the organisation they work in. The categories available are:
• Intermediate Apprentice of the Year
• Advanced Apprentice of the Year
• Higher or Degree Apprentice of the Year
• Apprenticeship Champion of the Year
The Apprenticeship Champion of the Year is open to former apprentices who have made exceptional achievements since completing their apprenticeship and go above and beyond to champion apprenticeships.
When can I enter?
You can enter now, the National Apprenticeship Awards, close for entries on Friday 20 May 2015.
How do I enter?
Apply online at www.apprenticeawards.co.uk Only entries submitted through the online system will be accepted.
What support is available?
Employer and apprentice guidance documents are available to download from the awards application site. We have now confirmed the date and time for an additional awards webinar. It will take place on Wednesday 27 April, 14:00 - 15:00.
Tickets are available to book through the link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/national-apprenticeship-awards-2016-information-webinar-tickets-24803134844