NEAA Energy Showcase
May 17, 2023
In recognition of the ongoing challenges related to energy, the NEAA will deliver an Energy Showcase event in May. This is aimed at understanding the current energy landscape, together with supporting all companies with practical steps to implementing an energy strategy and using NEAA solution providers who can support any quick win activities.
The event is aimed at both large and small businesses and participation from key decision makers/ implementation staff from each business is encouraged.
The event will be hosted at Komatsu UK in Birtley, who are a manufacturer and supplier of construction and mining equipment and lead on the NEAA’s Energy Working Group. Komatsu will share an overview of their approach to managing energy efficiency on site. This will be followed by a series of short company pitches from energy providers, and there will be opportunity for networking and further discussion throughout the event.
The following companies will support the event:
- AR Power
- Connected Energy – Nigel Dent, Head of Sales
- FourJaw Manufacturing Analytics – Oliver Pogmore, Head of Business Development
- Great Annual Savings Group (NEAA’s Energy Partner) – Adam Brown, Group Head of Marketing
- Houghton International
- Intel Corporation – Ami Davies, Business Development Manager
- Komatsu UK – Paul Blanchard, Managing Director
- Lunatech Labs UK
- Mitsubishi Electric
- TDJ Services – Richard Jennings, Director
09.00am - Registration, Networking and Refreshments
09.30am - Komatsu UK - Managing Energy Efficiency
09.50am - Energy Providers Pitch
10.30am - Break
11.00am - Energy Providers Pitch
11.50am - Q&A
12.00pm - Close